Flat Pack can be used as the office, accommodation, canteen, bathroom and other big open spaces, to meet the needs of construction site, fieldwork camp, social housing, disaster site and other commercial purposes. Flat-pack is widely used in Europe, Japan, Middle East, Southeast Asia, Africa and other areas.
Flat-pack house is a type of modular products designed by using the steel frame and light weight wall panels. One flat pack consists of top frame, bottom frame, 4 posts and 14 pieces exchangeable wall panel. It can be flattened for easy transporting.
1. Service life:15-20 years
2. Standard equipment: 1 Door+2Windows+Insulation + Fiber Cement Floor
3. room for 8-10 persons
4. Standard container can build 3 stories
5. Easy to be transport by trucks in overall, convenient for projects which need houses urgently.
6. Easy to install: 4 workers can finish 1 unit within 2 hours.
7. Easy to construct, no need to make foundation, avoid to cause pollution to the ground.
8. Eco-friendly materials are recyclable.